Friday 17 December 2010

sneezing and baking

Why hello everyone, I thought I'd make a short little post because I finished school early today and I thought about baking some cakey's in a bit! I've been sneezing all day and all bunggled up, I really hate it, but it's nice and warm in my house and the christmas tree lights look really adorable so I guess I'm in an alright mood. Not alot of snow has cursed us to have a massive grid lock but I'm sure something will happen soon.

So yesterday I spent a long time completely re-designing my blog, I hope you all like it, because I'm starting to become really attached to it! I love the little balloon picture at the top, I think it's really cute, it was by a photographer I found on flickr, she is amazing, I love her pictures I shall leave a little link here > _acido.
And I was happy also because one of my friends gave me a really nice little gift for christmas which at first I was thinking hmm, but then I realised how much I needed it for ages, it was a new case of 35mm film for my old Zenit, which is fantastic because I can now take some photo's of my friends and the outside winter bearings!

Also sad news, my favourite drama teacher Mr.Jones (Jay) is leaving the school for 8 weeks to go and study in another school, he will be fondly missed by all of us until he returns! That's all, I hope everyone is feeling good and soon my cold will be nothing but a distant memory, keep your luck under the misteltoe this holiday *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the comment :]
    hehe aww I love that picture it's so cute
    happy christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross