Saturday 18 December 2010

Worse for wear

Hello everyone, I hope the snow hasn't cut your fingers off and divoured your plans for the rest of the ho-ho-holiday (I can't believe I just said that) It was really chilly today! and there's about 6inches of snow outside my doorstep, I'm not worried though because I know I'll probably be able to make it to Grans for christmas, it's just so chilly. When I was in town though I saw a homeless man sitting on the floor, shivering and I felt really upset, but a  woman went to talk to him and I felt a little better, Just makes me remember all the other people who don't have a home this year, *saaad*. Drive safely and enjoy your ho-ho-holidays (I thought I'd just say it again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross