Monday 28 February 2011

Head over Heels for hedgehogs

-Head over heels for hedgehogs-


Weehee! I've thought of another new section for my blog, my favourite animals of that week, every monday just share utterly (butterly) adorable animals that make me go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH"

I'm telling you it's going to be soo cute! This week it the adorable and most tear jerking little hedgehog!










I know so cute! I love them aah, and the picture just below I think is so creative and I'm going to see if I can re-create it.  By the way did you like my little miss Ramble on swearing, if so what would you like me to write about this Friday coming up?

x

1 comment:

  1. thank-you for the comment claudia,
    hehe i'm glad other people are understanding it, because i've never really heard anyone say anything about it, until now but yeah thank-you for your opinion xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross