Friday 13 May 2011

Oh my christ!

Hey one of my posts seem to be gone, owell was just a rant and a nag, if you guys like my blog, blog about it and comment on posts guys! So sorry a little while ago I said that by this week or so I would have a surprise for you however I don't seem to be able to find anything at the moment but don't worry something lovely will be coming your way!

Just spent the evening cranking out the old sewing machine, t'was a disaster, feel like smashing something, but I don't know what! Tehe, not ussually a violent person as I friendly person. However my sewing machine made me go bizarre!!!! I really think I shall place it away for a little while

Have the bath running
and waiting for a couple of packages in the post
yeah the future looks bright!






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross