Monday 30 May 2011

Rain rain stay a while, you are what keeps our British style.

As the rained down on the hometown of Pandy here, I decided today would be a good day to go to a friends house, I ended up staying nine-hours there, we baked a cake, decoration it with a marvel of things including a small rolled icing penguin first named David then re-named Fred because I think Fredi is such a sweet name, pontentiol for my child yes! Then was a quick lunch break whilst the cake cooled enduring in a lovely bacon sandwich, strawberrys and those funny Mullaer yoghurts with the fruit dipping stuff, whilst watching Laberynth or something with Davd Bowie in! Then we rolled out icing. placed fred on. tidied up. And played Assasins Creed until quater to eight which is when the rain died down and I had a hop skip and a jump away back to home, was an ever so lovely day and I wore jeans for the first time in a whole month or so, they were tight at first but I wore them in....







Lovely day
I am a very happy bunny!




















x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross