Saturday 3 December 2011

Happy Birth'o'day



Happy Birthday Pandora's Box, it's been one year (and a day) that you've been around!
And to celebrate another new year with my baby I'm just going to splash out a loada music and photos for everyone, a MEGA post we can call it! So here we goo...
  
















































Just a little mixture of all the shizz I admire in my life, ofcourse there is faaar more stuff, but for now, this is all I can think of! So Happy Birthday Panda! I love you and will keep you well used, hopefully I can say Happy Birthday next year too and make an amazing video or some other amazing ordeal for you all! Keep followin', keep readin'!

P.S Yeah this post wasn't really meant to make any sense or have an structure... Much like Panda here!



















x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross