Sunday 11 March 2012

AH


~~

Audrey Hepburn, a woman who went through so much in her life yet still managed to remain a strong and inspiring, so beautiful through grace and personality that any flaws she may find herself are invisble to a viewers eye. I truely admire her, reading about her life was amazing, it's so sad that she passed, now I'll never have the possability of meeting her in the flesh. 

That picture at the moment is an absolute favourite, so much I'm planning to get it printed and hung up on my wall, I love the sheer innocence within it. Not only that but she just looks so cute, and I feel weird saying this because she must be about mid thirties perhaps in this photo yet she just looks so youthful!


Audrey Hepburn, a freakin' legend of a gal!










x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross