Wednesday 28 March 2012

VWLS




Bonjour. I thought I would just update you all onto what's been jiggin' down recently, I have finally finished my Art GCSE exam, and now all I have to do is complete my coursework ready for my show in the next few weeks!  I am also super syked as I have also just won a bid on ebay for the most beautiful record player known to all living organisms.  She is red, white and portable. You guessed it she's a Fidelity, I've been trying to snag one for almost a year! So I am very very giddy right now, and I can't wait to buy some vinyl on the weekend to  break her in and build up the collection a little more.  I was thinking maybe getting an Otis Redding one, if I can find one that is. I absolutely love Try a Little Bit of Tenderness ever since I heard it on Pretty in Pink. So I think that's a pretty solid choice for a new record. Otherwise, I'm sure Rise has something in their bundle on the shelf. I've also been laughing alot recently over the video Sittin' on a toilet. Childish I know, but I just can't get over it. Maybe it's just the fact that my friend and I do incredible re-enactments of it. I don't know, maybe I'm just going a little loopy...














~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross