Tuesday 24 April 2012

Carbonated Rhapsody






I absolutely adore the idea of indoor plants. I think it's the fact that you can never over do the amount of plants featured in your house. Okay I suppose this bathroom may be a little overdone, however doesn't it look just beautiful. I'm not sure what it is. It could be the fact that I'm helping to probe new life, or it may be just the fact that I have a likeness for the colour green and it's other shades however the idea of plants in homes is just inspiring. Well whatever the reason is, I know one thing for sure. My house is going to be decked out in ferns, ficuses and potted wax plants. To the point where my guests don't even realise they've entered an indoor sanctum.  It will be fantastic is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross