Saturday 4 August 2012

Sea Punk





These songs are absolutely rad for the summer, filled with ear flooding sounds and a more underground option of dance music! The first especially glorifies summer with the steel drums and all that.  However the second is an all time favourite of mine, the video is a little graphic though so I thought I wouldn't put it up for your gentle peepers. I really enjoy finding dance music like this as it's not house, however it's got an amazing beat and makes me want to dance more than Dubstep (sorry to all you fans out there).

I hope you're all having a good summer, even though the weather isn't exactly screaming heat wave right now... That's what you get when you live in England. I've had a good time so far I don't think I'm really ready to go back to school, so thank god I have another four weeks to enjoy myself. Enjoy your lives, as you only have one, and enjoy these tunes as they're raad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross