Wednesday 1 August 2012

Slender



Slender necks are simply beautiful, I'm sorry I've been doing lazy posts recently but I've found photps which have really ispired me and given me subjects to write about. Anyway necks, you may not think about your neck as obviously it's not something for someone to fixate on usually, however I think they are magnificent especially on this model, I think it's also the length of her neck as if you look around some people have quite short necks whilst others have long slender necks. Take Audrey Hepburn, she has this incredible doe-like neck which cranes out very elegantly and I really admire it. Obviously its the choice of genes to whether or not you have a slender neck and you can't help not having one, however I still find they have aesthetics.  I suppose that's usually why I always draw people with incredibley long swan necks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross