Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pussy

My favourite photograph, taken by my friend Lawrence.
It really sums up what we tend to do on our Friday evenings.
 
It also makes me feel nostalgic as it was taken before we painted Isaac's room (you can tell by all the hateful slogans painted on his walls by his friends). There are so many small features to pick out of this photo. The one big section is Hannah placing a cat on Isaac's head quite nonchalantly, I can tell though she was enjoying the pain he was obviously going through from that obscure facial expression he seems to be pulling. Another would be Isaac's rainbow trousers, which to me have a very funny story tagged along with them and make me feel quite warm when I look at them here. I personally thought he looked great in them and really urged him to wear them (they were high waisted aswell!), however his self esteem allowed him to wear them no further than his front door, which was a shame. I kind of want to miss out the massive state his room seems to be in as it just makes me think of boys and their natural musty aroma, which seems to be embedded in everything they own and frankly makes me feel a little queezy... Finally there appears to be a slightly comforting hand grabbing Isaac, or it could be one telling Hannah to stop it, it looks a little like my arm as I can think of no-one else with that slightly tinted skin tone, other than Franny my italian chum who we like to call chocolate bear (no racism inteded of course), as all my friends are as white as ghosts, to be perfectly honest. The only glitch is the fact I'm not wearing my watch, making me doubt my assumption.
 
Anyway, this is a fab photo and i only wish I had it in person...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross