Tuesday 8 January 2013

W~A~V~E~S


Sad stressful times, January is really a wonderfully stressful month. The due date for bottomless pits of coursework, the month where everything is amazingly heavy and the time when days are grey because of exams. I luckily don't have any exams on top of all of my worries, however I do have tons of coursework due on the 31st which leaves me in a very big frantic panic (aswell as an extremely bad back as I seem to hall the wieght of twins babies to and from school everyday at the moment!), will this suffering never end! I think I should stop being so dramatic as that's not helping anyone. A nice way to just take things slowly is some chill-out music, especially TOPS and Swim Deep, the babes of tranquilicity:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross