Sunday 27 January 2013

When You Hear Me Darlin'

 
 
Yay! ABBA Sunday! S.O.S would have to be my favourite ABBA song, along with Dancing Queen being my childhood ABBA song which we had programmed into an electric keyboard  at my Grannies. I've become obsessive over them a little, and it got even better when I found their greatest hits vinyl in a charity shop for £1, so I helped myself to that. A lot better than spending £10 on it in other places, sorry independent shops.
 
Along with ABBA I have been loving 80s films so so much, almost too much, I actually think I am turning into my mum sometimes...
 
Anyway, enjoy your Sundays everyone, I shall enjoy mine. Making shoes today...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross