Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sun-ner



Yay, it's still hot and sunny and I is lovin' every moment of it. I have spent a little time of this evening packing all my bits and pieces ready for the weekend coming up. I am so excited to groove it out! Letting that excitement mature on the side, I really just wanted to post some loveleh photos of my chillin' day in my friend Kerry's garden. Not only was it an insane weather wise, it was also incredibly lush to sit and talk in Kerry's Wonderland of a garden. It may not be the biggest garden, but it sure is an adventurous one with miniatures of  all the features you would expect in a pretty large space. Anyway, I'm going to do a little cleanin' and readin' before I retire for the day (ooh I sound so old!).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross