Monday 22 July 2013

The House of Pandora//Interior




I don't know if  y'all have realised it yet, but I absolutely adore interiors. I am so inspired by how people style their spaces and what makes them feel comfortable when in their own environment. For me I see my room as a little sanctuary where I can sit and think and read and create. This corner in particular is a special area for me to nestle into when I feel sad or content, it's the perfect spot at the foot of my bed. I'm not sure entirely when I became so interested in interiors and began accumulating objects for my room, it just seemed to happen. I can't wait to have my own flat and fill it with all the items I love, such as plants and prints and bottles and general 'tat' (as some may call it). Until then I have this small nook in the entirety of my house to keep me satisfied.
I've also recently re-listened to Julianna Barwick's LP The Magic Place and have forgotten how beautiful it is. Enjoy the day everyone.  



2 comments:

  1. Aw your room looks so nice. I desperately want to redecorate mine as it's so not my style
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl, just go for it! Carboot sales are great for nick-nacks, Charity shops for old fabrics and vintage sales for all the soft furnishings like cushions e.t.c. seriously have fun with you're room because it's yours and yours alone.

      Delete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross