Monday 17 February 2014

Adulthood



Holy crap guys! Guess what happened yesterday. No wrong, guess again... Still wrong! You guys suck at this game. Just kid, but yesterday I turned 18, I know what a shocker I am now an adult. It was such an amazing birthday this year, I really feel like I have achieved something? Or at least crossed over to the dark side. These past three days have just been one big celebration and I have loved every moment of it. I am so lucky to have such hilarious and thoughtful friends, they are massive goofballs, but we have fun and yesterday was just fab. I don't really have much else to say just that I can't believe I am an adult (eep), and I have just had such a glorious weekend and some of the cards and presents I have received from my friends and family have actually made me well up to the point where I needed a second (heh).

What was also so lovely about my birthday was that I got to celebrate along with my rad bro Isaac as we share the same day'o'birth, and with Louis whose birthday is tomorrow, woohoo, we're all pubbin' it from now on.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross